ARYSTOWN Research conducts the following type of retail audit:
- Retail census. Census of all the retail points in a certain area/region with registration of their main parameters (address, type of ownership, size, profile, etc.)
- Shop check. Small, wave research projects for identifying major parameters of company’s work in retail.
- Price check. Gathering data on major assortment units of the Client and its competitors.
- Full-fledged retail audit. A complex research project. It is frequently used as a basis for other retail research projects.
- Analysis of advertising activities in retail points. Checking advertising construction and standards.
- GIS research. Gathering data on number of pedestrians and transport in key points nearby the retail point. Analysis and search of the most attractive places for the shop area or other object.